THE NORTH EAST JAZZ & WINE FESTIVAL 2016 INFO:
July 29-30 Syracuse NY 13202
A Syracuse Artsweek Festival, the Northeast Jazz & Wine Festival is a 17-hour celebration of fine music, food, drink and fun!
Watch this space for announcements about our artists, wines, scholastic festival, late night jams, battle of the community big bands, and more!
An International, FREE Festival Combining Fine Music with Fine Wine
About the Music!
- Three days of first-class jazz funk and blues programming on three stages
- New York State WInes featured throughout the festival
- The return of the World Beat and Mardi Gras pavilions
- The ever-popular Scholastic Festival and Battle of the Community Bands
- Late night jam sessions at Jazz Central, 441 East Washington Street