Appearing at the 2013 NEJ&WF
An International, FREE Festival Combining Fine Music with Fine Wines
The Northeast Jazz & Wine Festival is an exciting, fun-filled event on Syracuse’s hopping summer festival scene, an anchor
of the regionally acclaimed Syracuse ArtsWeek, and the only festival of its kind east of the Rockies.
Returning to Downtown Syracuse, NY from July 26 to 27, 2013, the Northeast Jazz & Wine Festival once again offers diverse
music, food, drink, and entertainment for the whole family!
- Two days of first-class jazz, smooth jazz, and RnB programming.
- Appearances by international jazz stars Gerald Veasley, Michael Wolff, Gil Parris, Atlas, Squid & many more!
- The return of the World Beat and Mardi Gras pavilions, featuring cool acts both days.
- The ever-popular Scholastic Festival and Battle of the Community Bands.
- The second reunion of CNY Jazz Alumni, Jam sessionsled by Noah Kellman.
- Late night jam sessions at Jazz Central, 441 East Washington Street.
To view the festival schedule, click here.
- Welcome brand new wine sponsor Opici Wines.
- Wines will feature its world-class brands Aupicion, Dinastia Vivanco & Carpineto & more.
- Air-conditioned Wine Pavilion in Clinton Square.
- Wine tasting courses staffed with experts, plus additional wine pavilions.
- Festival wines featured by downtown restaurants.
To view the wine tasting course schedule, click here.
To buy wine tasting course passes, click here.