Appearing at the 2012 NEJ&WF
An International, FREE Festival Combining Fine Music with Fine Wines
The Northeast Jazz & Wine Festival is an exciting, fun-filled event on Syracuse’s hopping summer festival scene, an anchor of the regionally acclaimed Syracuse ArtsWeek, and the only festival of its kind east of the Rockies.
Returning to Downtown Syracuse, NY from July 27 to 28, 2012, the Northeast Jazz & Wine Festival once again offers diverse music, food, drink, and entertainment for the whole family!
About the Music!
- Two days of first-class jazz, smooth jazz, and RnB programming.
- Appearances by international jazz stars Jessy J, Gerald Veasley, Steve Wilson, and the Urban Jazz Coalition.
- The return of the World Beat and Mardi Gras pavilions, featuring cool acts both days.
- The ever-popular Scholastic Festival and Battle of the Community Bands.
- A very special reunion of CNY Jazz Alumni, led by Noah Kellman.
- Late night jam sessions at Wise Guys Comedy Club on Salina Street.
To view the festival schedule, click here.
To buy preferred seating tickets, click here.
About the Wine!
- Welcome brand new wine sponsor Constellation Wines US.
- Constellation Wines will feature its world-class brands Robert Mondavi, Ruffino Estates, and Simply Naked.
- Air-conditioned Wine Pavilion in Clinton Square.
- Wine tasting courses staffed with experts, plus additional wine pavilions.
- Festival wines featured by downtown restaurants, including Sophistications Jazz Café.
- Special Red Cross wine tasting sponsorship available. Learn more here.
To view the wine tasting course schedule, click here.
To buy wine tasting course passes, click here.