The Jazz Central Commitment
Our top priority is the safety of our audiences, artists, and staff at all times. For all Fall 2021 shows, we will be implementing a mandatory vaccination policy for audiences:
- All patrons 12 and older must be fully vaccinated.* A valid Excelsior Pass (or similar pass from another state) on a cell phone or a valid vaccination card (or a phone photo of the card). If not fully vaccinated, proof of a PCR test taken within 72 hours of entry are required for admission, with no exceptions.
- No children under 12 will be admitted to the theater, for their protection and yours, unless they show a proof of a PCR test taken within 72 hours of entry.
- Masks are required at all times in Jazz Central unless eating or drinking.
- All Jazz Central staff will be fully vaccinated and masked at all times.
- Common public surfaces in our venue will be wiped and disinfected in between all performances. Additionally, we now have a NASA-grade air purification system that removes 100% or all particles from the air every 24 hours.
- Our theater will seat at full capacity.
- Be aware that in some cases, clear barriers may be strategically placed between the audience and the performers, based on the nature of the production.
- Ticket purchase or entry for free events includes your agreement to the terms of the COVID waiver that you will find below.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility at all times.
*You are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you have received a second dose in a two-dose vaccine series or two weeks after you have received a single-dose vaccine. approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Don’t have your Excelsior Pass yet? It’s incredibly easy and simple. It’s an app that is easy to download right from your phone. Go to epass.ny.gov and follow the instructions. You’ll have to enter the info from your vaccination card. NOTE – if your pass is expiring, you can easily extend it to 365 days. open your app and tap the bell-shaped icon. Follow the prompts and enter your vaccination card info again to update your card. An updated pass will instantly show on the app.